Saturday, January 26, 2019

Review: Misadventures with The Boss

Misadventures with The Boss Misadventures with The Boss by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

•••• Towards the middle and end I will have spoilers in this review.••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I know that out of all the “misadventures series” books I’ve read. This one is the only one to have a longer sex scene. Because all of them had an hour make-out scene; etc. and a 2.5 sex scene or less; because they are done soon I blink an eye. At least with this one Jackson; can last longer 😂😂😂 ... doesn’t kiss for a year; lick the click for an hour ... not once does the women last that long when given head; 😂😂 but anyways I do like this book. I do. I didn’t know I would feel once I start this one; I like a book that can keep my attention.

But anyways now that I got that out of the way let me state that; I liked this book; I enjoyed it didn’t take me long to finish! Though, I would’ve been finishing this book; if I wasn’t reading an another. That I just finished yesterday. But anyway; as I said I was glad that Piper found love in Jackson; I understood why she left once she gotten pregnant any female will think what she thought. He stated how he didn’t want kids and stuff. So your best bet a woman is to run. But I also understood how Jackson felt; Piper didn’t give him a chance to see if he wanted the baby or not.... glad both of them came to their senses and gotten back to together, to take care of their daughter... I do assume their daughter name is Mae... which I really think is hideous.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...