Saturday, January 12, 2019

Review: The Tenth Girl

The Tenth Girl The Tenth Girl by Carrie Aarons
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mkay, I thought both Cain and Harper was good for each other, But God his name reminds me of the Ken doll, and some author name in a movie I can’t think of.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

••• Just a few little spoilers throughout •••**

I was so aiming for Harper not to give Cain her V Card before she found out that she was competition and was placed as the tenth girl. But throughout him trying to rear her in to get what he wanted he (Cain) fell for her hard. Then he didn’t care about that competition that he made when he and his friends were a freshman. All he cared about was Harper; you could tell he cared for her after a while because. She even gave me the opportunity to take her V card, but he didn’t he pleased her differently. He wanted to take his time and be with her. But his friends ruined it for him. Though; I think if he would’ve told Harper about the competition they wouldn’t have broken up. Harper had a right to be mad at him. I hope that though he will go to college, he finished out his degree at the college. Because 9/10 most athletes don’t complete a degree then end up hurt with no backup plan.. but in the end, It was a cute story, glad it ended with a happy ending…

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...