Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Review: Misadventures with a Rock Star

Misadventures with a Rock Star Misadventures with a Rock Star by Helen Hardt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

••••**** Spoilers*** maybe***•••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

Okay, this review going to be short I don’t have much to say. But I will say that; I am glad that Jett aka Jeremy gotten rid of that demon Alicia. That old duck; was ruining his life. I wonder if she had a husband or not! It’s crazy how she’s so evil; that she even went above to mess with a gay man. Like sheesh, lady.

On top of that, she wanted to ruin Heather. But I glad that Heather didn’t pay her ass any mind; even Jeremey didn’t pay her any mind half the time. I cracked up when she thought Jeremy had sex with her, but in reality, it was a dildo ha! Priceless.

Not only that I liked how he wanted to be Jeremy to Heather and only Jett to his fans. That was awesome; glad that he wanted I mean glad that they both found love in each other. But the crazy thing is a lot of celebrities who sing/rap actually have gotten into a relationship with their groupies or have had sex with them. Her friend Susie and those girls Janet and Lindy; only wanted to be groupies whereas Heather didn’t l liked that about her because who wanted to live their lives just to be whoring their self to sex with rock stars that are only going to look at you as a sex object... I was glad that Jett didn’t look at Heather in that way.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...