Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Review: Breaking All the Rules: Part One of A Short Series

Breaking All the Rules: Part One of A Short Series Breaking All the Rules: Part One of A Short Series by LaSasha Flame
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was actually an interesting book.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

••• Wait before reading this review; I may have slop a few spoilers into this review maybe not ... I can be wrong•••!# but be aware •••

This book was actually, but it ended to fast. I wanted to know what was going to happen once they leave that playroom. Is it wrong that I want her to end up with Derrick and remove herself from “Ben” ... like how can you even want someone and be someone submissive to someone with the name Ben” 😂😂 I just cannot with that name whereas Derrick looks like he can put it down, and that he did. Ben can take himself own somewhere with the new girl “Red Riding Hood Whore” as Caroline stated. I like this book; at first, I thought I wouldn’t be interested in it that much but it had my attention from beginning to end and what to know what was going to happen in the end. Though I wasn’t going to start book two after this, but with me now curious I am just going to have to read part two. Wait I have to read the description of two to make, so it's about Caroline and Derrick first. But anyways this was an advanced copy from the author; so that I could give an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...