Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Review: Outside the Lines

Outside the Lines Outside the Lines by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Outside the lines?! Hmm 🤔

This book was good.

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

•••Wait hold up may be some spoilers in it.•••

So like I said it might be spoilers in this book; depends on what I’m thinking while typing up this review. I know that I liked this book it was pretty good; the description of the book gave that away. But anyways, I would like to the point out that I’ve read a few of Emily Goodwin books; and I want to say that Ben lasted way longer than the other dudes during sex. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I just had to say that because usually when I am reading books. The kissing and licking and talking are to dang long and the sex parts are like 2 minutes 😂 just a blink of an eye.

So with that being said; I like how Ben didn’t care that Felicia was a nerd and weird; he loved her regardless. That made Mindy so jealous and wanted what Felicia had. Though they did sex a few times; that is not what he wanted. Mindy was the devil she was pure evil. I think she was jealous of Felicia in high school and as an adult. She was so bitter; it was ridiculous and she tried to clown Felicia a few times, but no one didn’t care what she (Mindy) thought and wasn’t on her side. Even though, her sister gave those side glances. I bet Mindy believed that Ben would leave Felicia but got fool when she found out they were together. I bet she left her husband so that she could be with Ben. But in the end; Felicia got the man. I did thought she was going to be pregnant half towards the end, but it never happened oh well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...