Sunday, January 13, 2019

Review: Misadventures with My Roommate

Misadventures with My Roommate Misadventures with My Roommate by Elizabeth Hayley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

This was a cute little book. I mean it did take me a while actually to finish this book. Due to the fact of me being in college, and didn't have time to actually read the paperback books, that I was planning to read, but I finally finish this book that I had started way back in December of 2017. Sheesh, that was way back then can't even believe that. But anyway, this book wasn't boring, it was actually a really good book. I don't think I even added any spoilers in this review. If so beware I guess, HA. Anyways, I liked both Blake, and Gavin story, and how they both fit for each other, they both made each other be a better person, and go for what they want. Especially Gavin Blake was so right for him. Especially when dealing with Gavin parents. Same, for Gavin for Blake... But I kept getting confused by her name I kept thinking she was the guy for 1.5 seconds lol.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...