Saturday, November 3, 2018

Review: Christina and the Rebel Affair

Christina and the Rebel Affair Christina and the Rebel Affair by R. Linda
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good book

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2018...

Never was disappointed. In each book to this series that I have read. This one was good too. I still think Jack will end up with Bennett friend Chris can’t wait for his story to come out .. I know it’s going to be hilarious... but I'd be disappointed if it’s Chace ugh ..... very disappointed. But now I am curious as to what will happen that ending has me wanting to know why Chace is coming into the picture and why Jack needs Christina’s help.

Hope it doesn’t ruin her and Bennett relationship I like them together. He makes her a better person than what Chace made her become. I also wonder why Jack is dealing with Chace he hasn’t change since Kenzie and Jeremy story .. also, I was glad that everyone finally came around and forgave Christina. I think if it wasn’t for Bailey and then Audrey the gang would’ve still been mean towards her. Like Bennett said people do change from the time they were teenagers until they turn into adults though some don’t.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...