Saturday, November 24, 2018

Review: My Second Chance

My Second Chance My Second Chance by Judy Corry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

East to liette •

°°°FEW SPOILER °°°°
I still feel some type of way that they given their son up for adoption. It’s more than likely because I don’t believe in adoption (no I don’t agree to giving up your child) but I accept it more than I would with abortion. Now I am not a fan of abortion. But I can agree to adoption. Because I do like it and want to adopt myself. I understood why “Juliette” wanted to give her son up for adoption and Easton wanting to keep it. Up until he agree to giving his son up for adoption as Juliette did too. But I felt like Juliette was stubborn because she felt the need that Easton couldn’t have her or the baby he had to choose between her and the baby. She got on my last nerves. Because if she truly loved him she would’ve understood where he was coming from whereas she wanted him to understand why she wanted to give the baby up for adoption. I wanted to smack her sideways even though the book is fiction. She was annoying and I am so over reading books with whinny and annoying females. I cannot take it anymore. This book was good, I wasn’t disappointed at all but I’ll give it a 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Star because of the “female” character.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...