Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Review: Virtually Screwed

Virtually Screwed Virtually Screwed by Isla Olsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers.. here and there **

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

I’m not sure if I’m going to write a full review. Because I don’t have much to say when it comes to this book.

But I can say that it was good. I liked Owen and Blake's story. Plus learning Blake has a son.... does help with trying to figure out who Jamie was when I was reading the description of each book.

But at least Blake helped Owen understand that no matter what I’m going to always love you regardless of you being scared and having anxiety.

I know that’s a big deal for a lot of people. But dude I’m curious about Jamie and Shay and Jai and King. Because it’s a lot going on in this book.

But even with all that stuff that Owen was dealing with within himself, I’m glad that they worked everything out in the end. I was like Shay not going to say anything about them dating because he knows he done bang Blake son Jamie or about to

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...