Thursday, October 15, 2020

Review: Hopeless Bromantics

Hopeless Bromantics Hopeless Bromantics by Isla Olsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*Spoilers thrown here and there***

Maybe deep down Brenden may known he was gay. But Wade reminds me of Heath because he too like things in the butt too same as Heath did. So if may have been easier for Wade but he probably didnt know he was interested in guys per-say just like Brenden until they both decided to rub pee-pees together.

It took them awhile to understand that it was more that a bromance thing going on between them. What I liked was Brenden didnt take so long to tell his family about his relationship with Wade.

Also; Wade ex wife is wack for that. Sitting and abandon her son like that but at least Bax is going to end up with two dads and other family members (Brenden - family).

He seems happy without his mom which turn out to be q good thing. Plus I also liked how Brenden didn’t let Wade make excuses and break up with him. Liked that he fought for their relationship.

But honestly I wanted to know what’s going on with Aiden he mad and irritated about something but I think that something is “Ben” I can’t wait to read their story. Plus Conner im so interested in his sorry because something going on with him too. Plus I think that Josh was in the room with Conner when Brenden came to said door when they were at Heath and Declan wedding.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...