Friday, October 23, 2020

Review: Misadventures with a Sexpert

Misadventures with a Sexpert Misadventures with a Sexpert by Elizabeth Hayley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers here and there**

I’m say this... I been supposed to start this book. But kept pushing it back. I was glad i finally gotten around to actually reading it.

I wasn’t at all disappointed in this storyline. I figure that both Grayson and Isla was going to fall for each other. When he was helping her through her dates and being her Sexpert. I was just curious as to who was going to fall first.

To me it was Grayson; but he felt that he didn’t want to engage in a relationship with her nor did he want anything more which is a relationship.

But I was glad that both of them figure things out with each other. Because for one Isla liked Grayson as much as she liked him. It took her meeting the second Hunter for both of them to realize that was more than friends with each other.

I also realize her sister didn’t pop up anymore after their talk that was interesting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...