Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Review: Fake It 'til You Make Out

Fake It 'til You Make Out Fake It 'til You Make Out by Isla Olsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers..thrown here and there throughout this review***


This book was really good. I had to stop reading the certain book was reading because I was more interested in this book than what I was reading lol.

While reading this book I was thinking that Heath may have been bi deep down. But he just didn’t fully know yet until he did the fake boyfriend thing with his best friend Declan.

Especially with him liking butt stuff and enjoying it. He even did it with Alison but she didn’t like it but Declan gave him the opportunity to enjoyed it the way he can.

Because deep down. Like Heath family said. Heath was probably Bi but he didn’t understand it at all because he was always interested in girls. But him and Dec was always close and called on each other for everything. It took them some years to understand that they were meant to be I was glad that they finally understood they were meant to be together.

But man I want to read Josh story so bad but I’m a get to the other brothers first lol I’m just disappointed that his book is like the 5th book I think but it’s whatevs.

At least Heath won in the end because for one Allison wasn’t even with the model in the end but guess what Dec and Heath was still together and both was happy and was engaged. Whereas she wasn’t she actually did them a favor which Health was grateful for in the end because he got something good out the deal and Allison lost something good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...