Thursday, October 15, 2020

Review: Crazy Little Fling

Crazy Little Fling Crazy Little Fling by Isla Olsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers thrown throughout this review***


After and when I was reading book 2 I was actually very curious about what will or what went down with Jamie and Shay. I also see what Jai meant about Shay and Jamie when he mentioned that Shay was a bit distracted when they went to the Hampton and Owen didn’t have nothing to worry about.

I believe Owen definitely didn’t because Shay was distracted by Jamie. Plus; I figure that they both was going to end up liking each other more than a F-buddy like they started out to be. They should’ve known better when people who saw them together thought they were actual boyfriends....

You could see that there were feelings building between them two. I was also glad that everybody found out about them. By Jake telling when he didn’t know everyone knew. Because half the guys well more so Owen wasn’t into telling his parents so soon.

But Jamie had me curious towards the end because something definitely going down with Brenden in Shay and Jamie book and Aiden too. I’m going to read Brenden book next to see what’s going to happen. But I’m so ready for Josh book. But can’t wait to read Aidens too now that I know who both Wade and Ben actually are...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...