Monday, October 12, 2020

Review: The Billionaire's Surrogate Surprise Quintuplets

The Billionaire's Surrogate Surprise Quintuplets The Billionaire's Surrogate Surprise Quintuplets by Jennifer Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was interesting at least

•***Spoilers thrown throughout this review***

This book was actually good. I knew something was going to happen. Smh; like who in there right mind would kidnap babies. Smh I thought for sure that it was his ex Brenda, Belinda whatever her name was. But it was in ex girlfriend Ashley.

Like dang she had to be jealous and upset that he got Chalondra to be his surrogate and she ended up falling in love with her. In the end they got together. Ashley had to feel as though he didn’t want anything with her but he choose to have children and a relationship with someone else.

I didn’t see that coming at all same as the fraud with Chalondra where her co-workers Ethan and Mark came into her office space and asked her about what she knew about the rumors. When they knew she didn’t know what was going on. That was messed up that they did what they did to her and her boss didn’t even care to here what she had to say or believe that she was innocent.

But look at her now; he the end she ended up with someone who’s rich and who she was a surrogate for him but in the end they both found love in one another. She definitely gotten a better deal out of the crap she dealt with losing her job to almost losing her house I meant apartment.

I kept thinking why don’t she just move into her friend place but I knew that wasn’t going to be option for her since she cared about that apartment a lot. I thought it was a house but she was like a apartment I was so confused I never knew you paid mortgage on a apartment unless it’s the ones that you are buying.

I was mad lose on that one. But what in the world happened with her best friend Adana or whatever how you spell her name because after that one conversation they had she didn’t pop up in the book anymore I was a bit confused, on that part.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...