Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Review: Operation Silent Moon

Operation Silent Moon Operation Silent Moon by Jay Argent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was good read

**Spoilers are thrown here and there**

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2020...

Well, book two was way better than book one. Because book one had me so confused. I didn’t know what was going on with the Kevin guy. I just assume that Dennis was going to end up with him. But in the end, he didn’t.

With book two; it kept me interested because I wanted to know what happened next. I can say I am so sad that Newton died lord I liked that guy because he was one of Dennis close friends. I kept praying that Alder didn’t die on me and Dennis even with his broken leg.

When the helicopter caught fire. I believe that Newton and Mullan were in the front and Dennis and Alder were in the back. If it wasn’t for Dennis dragging Alder out he would’ve been gone too. I can say that Dennis is a hero. And Alder is too even though his leg/foot was bothering him badly and could hardly work. He had Dennis back and Dennis had his.

I was glad that they took Jafar back to America with them because his family was some horrible people. His brother wanted to kill Dennis I was glad that Jafar told Dennis and Alder of what his brother plans were. & Alder took the knife from him.

Not only that finally his parents well his dad accepted that Dennis was gay. I believe more so I know that them learning that Dennis may have died and then learning that he was alive mad a lot of changing of the way his father felt about his son being gay. I was glad of that and especially that both of them came out of that war alive because of Jafar saving them. I was glad Jafar kept that phone of his because if Jafar didn’t Alder and Dennis would’ve died.

What surprised me was that Jafar's brother wanted to help but he probably only wanted to help so he could kill Dennis and then kill Jafar for being gay. I was glad they didn’t get a chance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...