Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Review: The Bookworm's Guide to Dating

The Bookworm's Guide to Dating The Bookworm's Guide to Dating by Emma Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers.. not many but may be a few...***

Okay so I was curious and to be honest. When I read the book about Ivy and Kai. I was saying to myself that. I would like for Ivy sister and friends to get a book.

To learn that each will get their own book is so exciting. I can say same as I wasn’t disappointed in Ivy book. I wasn’t disappointed in Kinsley book either. I liked the fact that she was different and more on the quite side. But only person who got her and understood her was Josh.

I think that is why they click so much. He was the only one to get her. She finally understood. But one thing about Kinsley even though she a quite girl. She was so demanding and wanted Josh to tell her his thoughts and feelings. Often times it always something that ended up shocking her or be surprising to her.

That lead her to talk to her friends about. Until Josh actually told her he liked her. To them ending up in the bed with one another, that wasn’t a shocker.

It was only a shocker to her brother Colton and nobody else. Because lord knows Colton was so blind back these facts that were slapping him all up in the face. Whereas everybody saw how they acted with each other to how Josh felt about her to her going on dates.

It was ridiculous but I was glad in the end everything work out for them. To Colton accepting them being together because he knows that Josh is a good guy and is right for Kinsley.

But man; I’m sad because right after I got done reading this wanted to read Holly story so bad because I was just a curious as I was with this book. Now I have to wait until December 1st the pain of waiting ugh!

But oh well; all I can say I’m still waiting on Tori book to come out lol. Let’s hope she end up with Colton because I see something there...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...