Monday, October 19, 2020

Review: The King and Jai

The King and Jai The King and Jai by Isla Olsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers? Maybe this review may end up with a few***

I can say that I was a bit curious if Jai was going to get a book himself. Or more so curious about Jai himself. Being Owen friend and than up and living taking that job in another country.

I was glad he got his own book and both he and Owen regardless of how far away they were they stayed in touched. & was both at each other wedding. Plus; when I was reading this book. I had a feeling that King Lukas son Tomas maybe bisexual but it may take him some time to come out as that.... I can’t say we as readers would find out or not.

But who knows.

I just like the fact that both princess and Tomas < see here how I didn’t right the little girl name I can’t spell it

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...