Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Review: His Plus Sized Baby Dilemma

His Plus Sized Baby Dilemma His Plus Sized Baby Dilemma by Samantha Daily
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Definitely a baby dilemma

**Spoilers here and there**

I just hoped that the baby didn’t turn out Damiens. But I figure that 9/10 that the baby was going to be his. I at least wanted it to be twins.

But I was glad that both James and Jada figure things out with each other. Especially with learning who the actual father of her baby. But I just felt that Jada could’ve told James at least especially when she turn up pregnant. But with her getting raped by her ex-boyfriend. That is something hard that a person who have gotten raped has to deal with and on top of that being scared to tell those who they love.

But in the end everything worked out for them both. James ended up getting custody of Jerome and being his full on father and ended up marrying Jada. Plus Damien ended up completely out of the picture which also ended up with him being dead. I don’t feel no remorse about that either. Because Jada still ended up with James the man who truly loved her and a man who accepted her son; when he learned what really happened and how Jerome wasn’t his. Plus she also gave James something. A baby that about to be soon his because at the end of the book she was pregnant.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...