Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Review: A Lie for a Lie

A Lie for a Lie A Lie for a Lie by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*** There's a spoiler throughout this book***

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I got t. h.i. s book as an ARC I got to READ it before it's release date.....
.
.

This book was sooo good! I can't wait until book two with his sister. I knew that he's sister was going to end up with his sister... but I wonder who the guy is though!

But anyway I glad that Lainey forgave Rook and taken him back even though he lied about his job, which I understood why he lied about it. But I was kind of iffy when he was rude when she was telling him about her have a four-month-old. But also felt bad for him when Lainey didn't want him to hold Kody... but glad she gave him a chance to hold him and get to know his son and come back into her life.

Also, that guy Walter was a stalker if you looked at because of the way he was acting and knew when Lainey leaves her home and come back. I was like what a creep. & then he tried to come for Rook, but I was glad and happy when they was still together and fool Walter who thought he was going to be there for Lainey when RJ was going on the road... I am kind of excited to learn about the new guys from the Seattle NHL team ... since I got to know the guys from the Chicago team. Besides except the one guy "Darren" from Pucked Love. Since I haven't gotten the chance to read tha... no, I did get a chance but hadn't finished it. Which I think I'm on chapter one or two. But anyway...

I understood why Lainey's parents hated RJ but also understood Rook too because it was a reason for his LIE and him not contacting her too. It goes for Lainey too. She also LIED about her not driving; and also keeping her pregnancy to herself. I doubt she would've told him; but Eden said it was fate that brought them together (RJ and Rook).... it was meant for Lainey to move Chicago... I was glad she did because you could tell they cared about each other. I also knew that well was hoping that she would've ended up pregnant and she did not only that I want her best friend Eden to move to Seattle and get with one of the guys from the team.

Also, I wasn't disappointed with this book. It pulled me in from beginning to end. I can't wait until January of 2020 for the next book to come out!!!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...