Saturday, October 19, 2019

Review: Love Lessons

Love Lessons Love Lessons by Daphne James Huff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

More like lessons learn...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*** There's a couple of spoilers in this review; not that many but a few****

I'm glad I got around to reading this book though it took me a while. This book is pretty different, but it's interesting to learn that these stories from this series are based on older books. That's what I never really read or want to read.


But I did like the Sonnets... & not only that I was glad that Rex friends Bronx and Reggie finally spoken up to Rex because clearly he was controlling ( more so wanted to control things) and he finally realize when Zara left for a family emergency he was an idiot to jump down her throat and was so worried about that prize that he's dad never won. & speaking of the dad... I bet he felt some way too because Rex actually won something that he clearly didn't win. Plus, he was the one to set it up (more so agree) to the group of three for the prize competition. But in the end, he got fool because regardless, Rex won even when he nor Zara was there. I think he would've been better off with his mom's help than his dad. But his right to talk to his dad to get honest answers.


But I was glad in the end that he finally came to his senses and got his girl. & with Zara he parents just wanted her to learn to be on her own without her friends or her family being there. I understand; because it's like you never want to go someplace or be somewhere alone. & you have actually to learn to do things on your own eventually. I was glad that she was learning too, and she and her friends Rosalie and Maria ended up with Bronx and Reggie.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...