Friday, October 25, 2019

Review: Awk-Weird

Awk-Weird Awk-Weird by Avery Flynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There's a possibility of a few or more spoilers than it should be in this review... but let's see...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

So okay, I definitely liked this book. I didn't expect Tess to be with a Hockey player I was for sure she was going to end up with Finn. So with that being said, I want a book with Finn since his brothers and sister got one...

But let's continue with Cole and Tess's story. I so didn't see that coming.. with how they ended up together and she being a parent... I felt like Tess was some like Lucy some-what whinny but wasn't beyond whiny and complaining as Lucy was about her weight... I understood why she felt like things were temporary. But it was annoying too because she kept on running away from things when it got series. To me, she didn't give Cole a chance to be with her, and also he didn't speak his mind in the way he felt. Like the others in the books with the hockey players, they both ended up saying bad things to each other and walking away...

But what I can say I was happy that it was a girl who got the guy by explaining her fuck-ups because clearly in the other books it was the guys apologizing when half the time the women were idiots and didn't see that the guys love them. I could tell that Cole was in love with her like he kept sending her out these voicemails and couldn't wait to get home. He even didn't care about that way. She kept bringing up random things when she got nerves. He actually answered back. I was glad when her friends Fallon, Gina, and Lucy, got some sense into her when it came to her and Cole's relationship. Because she couldn't see that Cole didn't have those feelings for Marti as he had before because both he and Marti had moved on she to herTech guy and her own to Tess. I did think that they had a son because of what was mentioned in the book with Stucky and Zara... but whatever.


P.S. this book mentioned all the guys, but Stucky, when in his book, it mentioned Cole a lot. I was like I thought they were friends where is he at... between that I cannot wait until book 3 "Loud Mouth" comes about Ian.. plus I am hoping for a book with Alex... definitely need one with him too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...