Thursday, October 24, 2019

Review: Parental Guidance

Parental Guidance Parental Guidance by Avery Flynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was really good. I was glad that it actually a series about the Ice Knights hockey team. Since the Tomboy book was based on a hockey player...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

But anyway, not that many spoilers in this book.

But I will say I am not disappointed at all in this book. I had to start this story because Awk-ward had come out, and I wanted to read that one but first Parental guidance first... I think that the polar opposite does attract, and it does take that one guy to make you do things you've been too shy or think you aren't able to do. Caleb was the right fit for especially with the orgasm and liking her miniatures artisans. She was a different plus; this my first time hearing about artisans... & I love all types of art since art is my passion. Other than that.... this book was good, but I do want to know what teammate had smash Asha sister.... probably was Christean or whatever his last name is spelled like... but I can't wait to read part 2 with Cole and Tess... I didn't see that coming with Cole and Tess... this sis mentioned Cole child though so more likely he's having a boy and when we get to book two we already know this lol! I think Cole needed this change the same as Caleb... I figured Caleb had a learning disability soon as he said the letters move around. I'm like... yeah, he got dyslexia... & the teacher that made him read in front of the class every day makes me want to karate chop his *** ass hard! So wrong to do that to someone who can't read or have a hard time with numbers etc. and make it a joke. But at lease, Caleb came out strong, and he has a family in his mom and his teammates who don't care if he has such learning disability or not even Zara though she said some hurtful things at least they worked it out in the end and got married and had a daughter. Though; I did want to know where Caleb's dad went... and why he wasn't in his life...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...