Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Review: The Help

The Help The Help by Callie Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Soon good; but the ending

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

Bruh


This book was really good! Like sheesh!


***There are a few spoilers in this review***


Omg, how good is this book; like these guys were horrible to her, and I am like they have to like her. But also broken her trust in the end. When her mom got the blame for the murder of Iris. I can't wait to read book two because I want to know what happens next. But I have to read a couple of books first before I get to the next book. Maybe two at least..:


But ugh! It was so wrong for them to get her to trust them and then use her and don't have her back when it came to her mom getting locked up. I cannot wait until everything comes to light about Iris's death and among all the lies that town has... Plus, I believe Savannah was spreading a bunch of lies about Harlow. & the police are just a bad as the people. Like sheesh, and what happened on the first day of school was by far the worse, but I was glad that she didn't back down to her bullies and made them feel weak... but those guys ugh! But enough she ended up having *** with Lincoln more than once. Like she builds that trust, I was glad that she didn't mention to them that she was a cancer survivor. They probably would've used that or mistreated her for having cancer at a young age until she better; was able to live...

I definitely want to smack those guys that crap though for a lot of things like TRUST is something serious, and it's sucks when it's actually BROKEN. Because you learn not to trust anyone, especially those who hurt you. & 9/10 in either book two or three those guys going to try to get back in good with her, and I hope she either doesn't forgive them or take a while to forgive them for what they did. It doesn't matter if they didn't want to speak up; that girl's mother is going to jail for something she didn't do, and the ONLY person she has is her mother, who got taken away right in front of her...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...