Thursday, October 17, 2019

Review: Meet Me at Half Court: All's Fair in Love and Sports Series

Meet Me at Half Court: All's Fair in Love and Sports Series Meet Me at Half Court: All's Fair in Love and Sports Series by Julie L. Spencer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Not so many spoilers but there's a couple****

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

This book was really good. For one, I finished this book in two days... I just started on this yesterday... & I'm now finished. I figured that Chris (Christine) was going to choose Dylan over Eddie... like get real who wants to date a guy name, Eddie. Dylan sounds hotter...


But anyway this was a good book. Though cause I liked how the girl was a tomboy and everybody liked her and called her Chris because of her skills on the court and being a tomboy! I don't think Eddie would've done all of the things and know all of the things as Dylan did when it came to Christine. Because all he cared about was wanting to bang her, whereas Dylan didn't mind kissing Christine but not taking it to far. I was like Eddie better not try raping her. & I was glad he didn't. & I was also glad when Chris finally realize that she wanted Dylan to cover Eddie. I mean clearly, everybody, including Dylan's mom, wanted her with Dylan. Not only that, EVERYBODY thought that Chris & Dylan were together even when Eddie was locked away in Juvie...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...