Monday, October 7, 2019

Review: Hard Truth

Hard Truth Hard Truth by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*** There are spoilers throughout this review***

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I had got this book as an ARC but didn’t get the chance to READ it before it came out due to me reading different other books at the time.

But......

Finally got around to reading this book. When I started, I was like she better not get into a three-way relationship because I don’t want her with Michael (I by far hate that name), but anyways; I was like how can she not see that Alex liked her more than his job really...

& soon her baby father came into the picture her feeling from him came back. I was saying to myself; girl Michael isn’t the ONE FOR YOU. You better not pick him over Alex. I didn’t like Mike's mom. She seems kind of well no, she was horrible because she says mean things if the kid's personality isn’t like her. I was waiting and see if Harper was going to mention she half - Mexican & that makes her twin daughters mix raced too.

Not only that Mike wasn’t for her because for one he didn’t care she a relationship with Alex he still try to get with her and make her move and date him.. whereas Alex didn’t do any of those things I was glad when she had that talk with Tessa so that she could see clearly. & her mom knew who was the right guy for her too. She (Harper) knew when it came to that necklace. But I was also glad when Max got locked up that problem should’ve been dealt with because he could’ve clearly hurt her (Harper) & even her kids if they were there with her. He was just a horrible creepy pervert person...


P.S. I don’t know why I keep thinking Tessa going to end up with Michael, her best friend (Harper) baby daddy 🤣 , but I hope not; I o want a story on both Mike and Tessa. One will Micheal find someone who loves him, and he loves her back, and feel the same way he felt for Harper he does for his new girl. Whereas I want Tessa to find love into a guy though she gay... I want the guy to come and change her mind about not dating men... I don’t know I am just curious as to who book 3 to this series going to be about...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...