Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Review: Kiss Me Not

Kiss Me Not Kiss Me Not by Emma Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not that many spoilers soo...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

This was actually a good book; there's much I can say about this book.


Only thing I can say I did have some good laughs while reading it. Though, it was weird and interesting to learn how Halley had raccoons for pets and feeding them peanut butter sandwiches. I kept thinking, will the peanut butter hurt those animals or get stuck. But I guess not since they came back for more.

I also knew that kissing booth was going to end up pulling then together and show them. The feelings they both had for one another. Plus, Preston's sister Reagan was determined to get them together, including Ava, because they both knew that Preston and Halley had a crush on one another. But after I got to end and learning about **** pic, I'm definitely going to read Reagan's story because I'm curious...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...