Saturday, October 5, 2019

Review: Ryder

Ryder Ryder by R. Linda
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***Spoilers; not that much but it's a few***

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I got this as an ARC, but at the time, I didn't start it early before it was released on October 1st... I definitely wasn't disappointed. That's for sure. The author did her thing in this book!

In my mind, I think that it's Cohen that may end up with Jack. Because I don't see it being Jayden since I already know who Jayden is... I finally figured out where he came from when he mentioned prom & he taken Indie well was going to take her. But Cohen not so much. Since there are two books about both Jayden & Cohen, I am sooo curious as to who it might be, they'll end up with.. plus I am waiting & waiting for Jack's story... I got everyone's story, but his...


Plus I can't stand Chace omg... like he's putting Bailey through so much I just want to run him over with a car or put peanut butter in his shoes like that girl did her boyfriend... he even harmed Christina if you think about it especially when you read the book on her... you can't even hate her in this one because of her story and how she changed which I was glad for. I already can tell who's going to end up with Jayden 9 out of 10. It's Lennon because that boyfriend of hers is horrible. Lord knows I cannot stand a woman beater. I can't wait for Jayden's book to come. & Lennon end up with a better man! But other than that this book was so good ... just like the actual scandalous main series... I am glad that Chace got what he deserved. He is a horrible person and deserved to get beat down; that beating to me wasn't enough. But clearly, you could tell something was wrong with him. To him, he was acting out; to almost rape, among other things. He seriously was a problem plus it was good that Christina left... clearly, she wasn't in the right mindset when it came to Chace and even Bailey who she hated for no reason...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...