Thursday, September 26, 2019

Review: The Stand-In: my life as an understudy

The Stand-In: my life as an understudy The Stand-In: my life as an understudy by Elizabeth Stevens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Stand-in to leading lady ...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

**** I did slap a few spoilers; into this review didn’t know I would.... but I did.... because. I had too...


I liked this book; it was a little different. But also good; I liked the fact that Eli like Chloe over her evil-Ella sister “Ella... because that girl was horrible and her (Chloe) parents were more up Ella behind rather than caring about what Chloe wanted to do and what made her happy. Chloe had her grandma and her aunt and Ella had their parents. Their parents only paid attention to Chloe when she went to the dance with her friends.

Plus; I was glad when Elijah wrote that song and the other song about her... to prove to Ella that he didn’t want her he wanted her younger sister. I felt like Chloe changed Eli for the better. Because he was a man-w****... and that wasn’t good for how old he was especially when you get up in the age... you be played out! But I was waiting on her to finally admit that she wanted to be with Elijah she didn’t really get on my nerves about Eli and her feelings. I just wanted her to stop pretending and stop following and doing everything her sister wanted her to do. I was glad; when she finally became who she wanted and didn’t want to be the shadow of her sister the “stand-in” she finally came out of her shell... and became Chloe Cowan and not Ella Cowan the person who treated her like crap and everyone thought she was from a distance...


I liked how everyone half of the people anyways figures out that Chloe was the nicer sister, and Ella was the evil sister. I had to laugh at the end when Eli sang that song for Chloe in front of everyone including her sister and then in the auditorium when Ella told her not to kiss Eli, and she (Chloe) did... I was like about time girl you don’t care about what your sister thinks, and she kissed him too.... & finally got the guy & wasn’t a stand-in you look at it Chloe was actually the leading lady, she just didn’t see it for herself and didn’t see she was beautiful and guys and others liked her whereas her sister was just a horrible person. That half of year twelve which I believe in American is twelfth grade knew Ella was evil...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...