Sunday, September 1, 2019

Review: The Game You Play

The Game You Play The Game You Play by L.A. Cotton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

****Spoilers; but not that many****

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I got to read this early before it’s released on September 17th... I got an ARC for an honest review.

& I will say this after reading book two and especially the ending I just had to read book two and was wishing it came out earlier than September but then got my chance actually to read it before the release date.

I can say I wasn’t disappointed at all only problem I had was with Lewis; he was just horrible like the hate he had for Jace was ridiculous. & to top it off he still LOSE regardless because of what Jenny (I really don’t care to remember her name) 🤣 I think it’s Jenna but back to what I was saying the things he and Jenna did was horrible especially when he tried to out Jace and Flick with those pictures that Jenna took of them at the lake.

Just because of what Jace did to Amiee which did forgive him for because of how she made him turn out to be. But he became a better person when he got with Felicity. She made him a better person. I also glad that Felicity followed her own dreams rather than following her parent's dreams.

Not only that I was glad when Jason realize his feelings; though he pushes her away to protect her. But still, in the end, the piece of crap Tracker dust, still knew he had feelings for Felicity because of Tracker dust side trash. But in the end, I was like FINALLY Jason you figured it out and wanted to be with the girl, even by protecting her when it came to the pictures, but also felt bad for Asher, though he was the one that decided to take the fall. But with the help of Maya, I don't think it'll be too bad, especially when he plays for college football team once they graduate.

P.S. I can't wait for Asher and Maya story......Book #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...