Thursday, September 19, 2019

Review: Forever Yours

Forever Yours Forever Yours by Judy Corry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Pretty good read...

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

*** There are spoilers here and there****

I had to go down memory land to figure out where Jace and Logan came from I don’t know why I thought they were from a Christmas book. But I did realize that Logan was from the book with Raven... because they did that Christmas event together and she didn’t like him like that she was more into Jace rather than Logan.... when it came to Olivia I’m like ahhh more details into what happened with Jace point of view. Rather than Raven and Logan point of view because Raven did thought it was Logan for a chance. But finding out that Jace had lipstick on his lips when he went to talk to Alyssa was crazy...

I mean, I wanted her to forgive him because he did like her, but how could he think that she would’ve forgiven him when he had Olivia lipstick on his lips. But it’s a good thing that her best friend Raven help Jace get Alyssa back with also the help of his twin brother and they doing the switch-a-roo thing again. But they did have her for a minute or two because she clearly thought she was talking and dancing with Logan until she figured out that it was Jace.

Not only that it’s a good thing that she forgave Jace because he clearly wasn’t like Trey who cheated on Alyssa and didn’t even care about her feelings only cared about winning a bet.. plus I knew he probably remembered a lot of things especially when he was talking to Alyssa than Jace... I’m like hmm this boy more likely remembered everything that happened. Plus I thought it was karma that goes him, but clearly, he didn’t learn anything after the accident because he was clearly the same person he always been especially when he had all those ex-girlfriends after Kaela...

Btw: I want a story with their friend Rachel and maybe the guy Ky Miller because that’ll be an interesting story because she clearly hates the guy...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...