Friday, September 6, 2019

Review: Don't Trust the Impostor

Don't Trust the Impostor Don't Trust the Impostor by Victorine E. Lieske
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awesome read

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***¥•• I splash a bunch of spoilers throughout this review•••*^^^^¥¥

This book was awesome. I didn’t know I was 63% done until I had looked. I was like WOW I’m halfway finished with this book and didn’t realize I was. It’s different when you read books with longer words writing in one chapter. “I think that’s the says” lol!

But anyway, it’s interesting to know that Destiny found out about that BET well more so Eli taking money from Jack the wack job! Towards the ending of the book. Because I was like when is she going to learn what happened and why Jack and Eli be sneak talking! But clearly Destiny couldn’t see the LIGHT until Eli came in the picture because without Eli; 9 out of 10 she would’ve been with Jack. If he didn’t break up with her first; or that girl that Jack was dating didn’t come forward and snitch on him about his cheating!

Lord knows I was HAPPY when she broke it off with Jack; especially when learning, he was with another girl when she called to break up with him. Plus when she found out about Eli and the money; and him helping Jack get rid of her. I was like she better forgives Eli because Jessica (her cousin) forgave her for taking/cheating with her ex-boyfriend Jack. Who by the way was a piece of crap even Jessica in her book; told Destiny, Jack wasn’t any good.. at least Destiny met Eli through Jessica and ended up actually happy.

I do hope that Eli ended up getting his dog back, but the author never mentioned anything else about his dog or them getting a house or apartment that accepts animals. But I am so ready to read the book with Cole and Amanda.. because she’s so clueless about Cole feelings; though she has feelings for him on the DL.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...