Monday, September 23, 2019

Review: Hard Place

Hard Place Hard Place by Emily Goodwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

****Splashing around with the spoilers in this review****


Dude .... but before I get into it... I got this book as an ARC. But I’ve just read it like after it came out because I was reading something completely different...

But.... dude... I’m never disappointed when I read Emily Goodwin romance books. Like it had me wanting to know what happens next. That’s how good it was.

Plus that Max guy was a little creepy though. In my mind, I think “Max” is Michael, the kid's father. But I cannot wait for book two “Hard Truth” to come out October 3rd so I can find out what truly happened...

But back to the beginning; I had to laugh at both Alex and Harper because he was her boss, and she was his assistant. They were mean to each other during orientation for his nephew first day and her twins first day of kindergarten. & learning they worked together was priceless. Though deep down, they both had a thing for one another but kept denying their feelings for each other. Through the fake hate, they had for one another. But all that changed when they went on that “kind” of the business trip..... though Kate help with that plus.....

He got them in that situation for helping out Harper from them mean moms which I liked because those women were horrible. The worse kind is the ones who spend their man's money and bash the women who work for what they got. Those women didn’t know what hard work was while taking care of kids. Then what was Bad they tried ruining the kids fun time during school... like who in their right mind would get rid of slides (playground) smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ crazy...


But in the end Alex helped Harper out when it came to Mindy or whatever Pepto-Bismol name was with the pink pants suit... clearly you cannot wear pink on pink just horrible with a hairspray (the movie) hairstyle... but anyways I hope 🤞 in book two that Alex and Harper figure things out and Alex gets to tell her how he feels and how he wants her to be his girlfriend... but one thing for sure Michael (God I hate this name; it’s EVERYWHERE) better not mess things up for them. Because I want Alex and Harper together and in the end, she moves out of the projects and moves into his penthouse. While also being pregnant with his baby because I don’t think they use protection...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...