Sunday, February 19, 2017

Review: Twist of Fate

Twist of Fate Twist of Fate by Ella Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

[bookcover:Twist of Fate|18755904] by [authorimage:Ella Fox]

Twist of Fate ♥️ Two Hurting hearts Come As One (So Cute) she put her trust into Gavin.

This book was good as the first one. Couldn’t stop reading it once I started it. Didn’t take me love to finish it. If I had a guy like Gavin I’d be just like Leah lol. Shoot I heart ♥ him as much as Leah (lmao) awesome book can’t wait to read part 3 about Cole?

Also, it’s awesome that they went ahead with the adoption even though Leah is pregnant with a Wilde that’s so cute. I hope my adoption goes through like there’s did so I can get me my bundle of joy.

This book was definitely a twist of fate.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...