Monday, February 27, 2017

Review: The Ruby Circle

The Ruby Circle The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started on this book back in 2015 I believe maybe it was last year. But anyways, I stopped reading this book. Because I got bored with. I'm glad that finally finished it. When I read this section (https://www.instagram.com/p/BQyxteFgEo5/) of the book I'm like Hold the front door, Dimitri and Adrian are cousins? I didn't see that coming at all. OMG

I didn't. Sydney is so right for Adrian but Sydney, got on my nerves at times lol. Because she seems controlling, trying to tell Adrain what to do when he doesn't tell her she can't help find Jill. But she wants him to stop using magic and helping people. But she's helping people with her magic. Like he's family stopped speaking to him because of her if she doesn't get on somewhere. I was happy when they got together.

I'm glad that they found a happy ending, I figured that both Adrian and Sydney was going to end up taking care of Declan because Neil didn't want people to know about the baby, Olive died to keep that secret, I couldn't blame either of them. And Syd... dad still evil as ever smh ain't nothing change with that man. I was glad when Jill got saved, but she got save and I'm like is this book ever going to end lol. ugh. It was good, though, but I got tired of reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...