Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Review: Kingpin Wifeys Season 3 Part 3: Happy Birthday!

Kingpin Wifeys Season 3 Part 3: Happy Birthday! Kingpin Wifeys Season 3 Part 3: Happy Birthday! by K Elliott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yes, this was definitely a HAPPY BIRTHDAY lmao

This book was good. Didn't take me long for some reason Lol. I hope to God that nothing happens to Stunna, Fresh, Shamari, and Starr. I mean Black already got offed. I don't know what I'd do if either of them died ugh. But seriously I want Starr to choose Stunna. That's who I want her with. I'm also glad Shamari moved on from Jada found him a new girl but dang she had baggage. I was glad he didn't try to help her kill Mario, he just got out she was tripping to think he do it.

Also, I cracked the freak up at the part where Tank told Fresh did he buy the yogurt. Also, that text from TeTe to Mario, "How did you enjoy the cake? Was it like grandma’s?" lmao talk about hilarious...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...