Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Review: Secrets of a Side Bitch

Secrets of a Side Bitch Secrets of a Side Bitch by Jessica N. Watkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

a few Spoilers here.. And there...

This book, is actually good.
Man Simone had me feeling all types of emotions lol she makes me not want to finish the other books in the series. I already know, I'm a want to continue the rest of the series to. I just knew Omari woman was going to get killed while pregnant.
The killer is either Simone, Ebony, or Ching friends. I'm so irritated I hate reading books that has babies, children and teens killed. I'm also  like what happen to the baby over and over.
Plus, I also felt bad for Tammi, I knew she was going to die anyway so or later.I hope Omari don't end up with that psycho.
Capone, and Omari actually going to end up in that drug game hard watch especially after his woman died. I was happy to here his daughter lived I'm like  thank God. While, I'm over hear listening to this book like um hello did she live? Glad she did.
I'm just rolling my eyes and shaking my head like this ninja here.Smh...
Ending had me like  see I just knew. Why? Because I figured Simone had something to do with Ayesha murder and not only Ayesha, Tammi murder too . I hope they mope the floor with that weave of her psychopath self lol. I know I don't like snitches, Chance need to snitch on that hoe thot lol. Cause whoosh I never lol.








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...