Saturday, February 18, 2017

Review: I Am the Traitor

I Am the Traitor I Am the Traitor by Allen Zadoff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It didn't take me long to finish this book.

Maybe a few Spoilers. Here. And there.

Anyways, I knew he was going to end up leaving the program at the end. Because I think he was beginning to think and feel the things he was doing was wrong. And got tired of following orders. Bad thing about it was that he finally found his father who wasn't dead to end up killing him. I couldn't blame him for that no one bit. Because for one you can understand how he felt his father wasn't the same man he was when he (Zachary) was a kid he changed and he was the one to put his own son into the program and Zack mom didn't like what his (Zack) father was doing. I agree. It was wrong of him to let the program kill her. Smh.

I was happy, that Mike finally got killed lordy he was annoying like Joker. Of course he was, since he was actually jealous of Zack and how his father (Zack father) actually care more about Zack then him (Mike)..

I was glad nothing happened to Howard. But through this whole book, I wonder did Howard parents even look for this boy. When he left home I'm like what in the world.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...