Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Review: Dominating Her Intern

Dominating Her Intern Dominating Her Intern by Alana Melos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Omg this book, is weird, stupid, omg. What in the world. I felt weird listening to this on audible. The things she made Marc do was very weird. I felt uncomfortable. I didn't like this book at all. And I didn't like the narrator voice at all. Blah in other news I'm so over this book. Because she had Marc pretend he was a DOG. Like are you kidding me kept calling him a dog and a pet. Like um does that mean he's a dog as in a player? I think not smh. What type of employees going to make their interns do these things. Not once have I ever read a book like this about an intern and believe I've read books about interns and their bosses smh. Ugh.. I'm like the Chinese women off of "don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice on the hood" when she told locdog "hurry up and buy"... I'm like hurry up and finish.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...