Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Review: Dominating Her Intern

Dominating Her Intern Dominating Her Intern by Alana Melos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Omg this book, is weird, stupid, omg. What in the world. I felt weird listening to this on audible. The things she made Marc do was very weird. I felt uncomfortable. I didn't like this book at all. And I didn't like the narrator voice at all. Blah in other news I'm so over this book. Because she had Marc pretend he was a DOG. Like are you kidding me kept calling him a dog and a pet. Like um does that mean he's a dog as in a player? I think not smh. What type of employees going to make their interns do these things. Not once have I ever read a book like this about an intern and believe I've read books about interns and their bosses smh. Ugh.. I'm like the Chinese women off of "don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice on the hood" when she told locdog "hurry up and buy"... I'm like hurry up and finish.

View all my reviews