Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Review: The Serial Cheater PT 1

The Serial Cheater PT 1 The Serial Cheater PT 1 by Silk White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, Cameron, he treated Yolanda like crap with all his cheating. I hope he realize what he had because she was a good woman. But stupid to put up with his crap. And to be honest the Honey girl is ghetto in my opinion. I will say that Cameron remind me of my brother lol (my oldest brother) i'm not even lying foreal. Except he's single and stick his pecker in females. Like Jesus and the ending had me like REALLY? that's it you gotta be kidding me. I was offended by that because I felt like it could've been longer you know.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...