Sunday, January 1, 2017

Review: Fool Me Once

Fool Me Once Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben by Harlan Coben

"Fool Me Once Yes, She (Maya ) Definitely Fool Me More Than Once "

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

ALERT Spoilers in this REVIEW!!!!


Dang this book had so many surprises. Like wow, and that Burkett's family is some shady people. And Joe he's been harming or killing people since a kid. And he's mom been hiding it. SMH that's a shame. I thought that his family had something to do with her sister death and maybe his death too. Not sure how much of Maya being the killer.


It's crazy, how Maya knew the whole time who the killer was smh. Like had use readers wondering smh. Like really. But once she met the guy at that center type place I knew, Joe had killed her sister. I figure it out I'm like yeah he deaded her.


But my eyes was BIG when Maya said she was Joe killer. It's weird hearing those kids as adults lol.

Good Book, glad I got a chance to read (we'll listen to the book) I forgotten I have this book.

Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...