Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Review: The Window Man

The Window Man The Window Man by Louise Millar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh wow, her boyfriend (or was it her husband) left her for her sister and they had a baby. If that’s not wrong I don’t know what is. But I really don’t understand the meaning of this book or what’s it about. It was too short to understand the plot of the story. But the ending, though, that was so weird Like who she wanted to date? the women man, her doctor, or the window man. I assume it’s the women husband or the window man. Because of she the one who broken the window. Wasn’t any burglar smh.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...