Sunday, January 15, 2017

Review: Dana's Duo

Dana's Duo Dana's Duo by Caitlyn Lynch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dana's Duo by Caitlyn Lynch by Caitlyn Lynch

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

Spoilers (ALERT)!! POSSIBLY!!

What in the pickled sausage. Is going on I had to blink more than twice like wait so Drew and Lex are gay and are dating? I had to do a double-take when Lex kissed Drew. I'm like wait a minute what just happened here? I didn't see that one coming. I don't know what type of book I've read LOL! I mean I've gone and read erotic books before but not two-man and women! I've gone about two women one man, and a bunch of men and one woman LMFAO. But still are Drew and Lex gay?


Let me see...... As I continue this story.
Maybe their not gay, just two best friends that like to share one woman together! Good book so far. I'm not for the anal sex at least this book didn't make me cringe. I guess if I don't think about it even though I see it happening through my eyes (lmao) I don't pay it no mind. Bad enough, they kissed again, hmm maybe they're both bisexual I'm still confused who knows.

But I wonder what Drew will think of Lex having mc nasty with Dana by himself. lol, but then she and Drew actually had mc nasty with her and I'm okay sir (with a laugh) smh.



Chapter 7, ha I knew that Drew and Lex were actually together but both like women. humph. Figures. Bisexual (my thoughts). and my mind telling me that Drew (the girl) in the relationship, and Lex (the guy) in the relationship. The way, the narrator talked as Drew, had me thinking this lol.
This book, is so intense even though it's really short >.< When she mc nasty Lex in his office and then Drew in his office I'm like girl you coo-coo not hurting or sore yet? (I'm weak). Because Lex pops up in the middle of their situation. Dana's Duo, is one Steamy, hot, MFM, erotic book, I was laughing at some parts) book good, though!)

Dana's Duo by Caitlyn Lynch

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...