Sunday, January 15, 2017

Review: Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella

Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Get Inked A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella by Helena Hunting by Helena Hunting


https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...

This book was too short. (sad face) I wanted more. Glad I finish this book before the book about Lance comes out. I like this one even though it was really short. Hayden and Randy, I think they may be brothers. Got the same dad. Remember when in the other books it stated that Randy dad was cheating a lot on his mom and they finally broke up/divorced. It'll be cool if they are actually brothers. I hope she makes a story about Darren and Jamie. Especially Darren + Charlene I want to know more about their relationships than Jamie but wouldn't mind Jamie and Lisa but I want more on those too (Darren & Charlene).

Idk why I heart Darren and Hayden now lmao. I mean I like Randy and Lance <3 lol now I like the other two guys. (I have to get the stories on (Chris + Sarah) and (Hayden + Tenley) because (Hayden) will be my book boyfriend) when I start on those books lol <3 also, I do have the first book about Chris. I will be reading that once I get the books about Hayden :D

Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella by Helena Hunting

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...