Monday, January 2, 2017

Review: Bound in Darkness

Bound in Darkness Bound in Darkness by Milly Taiden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bound in Darkness (Drachen Mates, #2) by Milly Taiden by Milly Taiden

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2017...


I love this book, very interesting.
Lexi is a full and curvy what tops Lexi off is that she has sass and care for people. She has a project that is close to her heart. It’s a woman’s shelter and on her off time, she works at an animal shelter. Lexi has a style all her own.
Clacher a dragon shifter and owns a chain of tattoo shops, he stays busy so he doesn’t have to think of a mate he doesn’t yet have.

(P.S.) First time ever reading a book about a dragon, wow, you will not be disappointed once you crack open this book I would definitely recommend this book. Very interesting. I will definitely read the next book in this series.
Lexi reminds me of myself because my heart is to work in a youth center. Excellent book.

Bound in Darkness by Milly Taiden



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...