Saturday, March 2, 2019

Review: Tonight

Tonight Tonight by Karen Stivali
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

••••Spoilers? Possibility******

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

This book was short, but I still like the book. I didn’t even know my own self like Derek 😂 that Wiley was gay... like what the what; but I know it was probably so hard for him “Wiley” especially with the things he was saying. About what people said to him for being gay; then his father left too. Him being afraid all those years, and hiding his sexuality for five years. I still think that a lot of people who are gay, bisexual or lesbian should come out and tell people they are proud of who they are. I like that in the end Wiley finally admitted that he was GAY and proud... it took him posing for David (photography I mean drawing) or whatever for him to realize he wants to be true to himself...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...