Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Review: Stacy's Dad

Stacy's Dad Stacy's Dad by E.L. Patterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

••••******Not that many SPOILERS••****

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I liked this book. It was good; even though it was so long, I had to take breaks in between because my head was killing me from all the reading. Glad I finally got around to finishing it FINALLY.

I figured that Stacy was going to find out about her best friend and her dad. It took her long enough to find out. I said that she was a fool if she didn’t figure it out once she came home and spotted Emma in her dad kitchen and the next day she figures it out. I didn’t blame her for being mad at both her dad and Emma and what crazy to me is his like thirty-something, and she’s in her early twenties like she’s twenty I think. Whereas Stacy was eighteen, I believe. I said God that was, but in the end, nobody even cared that they fucked or gotten together where they ended Up married in the end. Idk but I couldn’t also see my best friend with my dad that’s just nasty yuck and just weird... but at least both Emma and Brandon were happy including his daughter Stacy...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...