Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Review: The Law of Tall Girls

The Law of Tall Girls The Law of Tall Girls by Joanne Macgregor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was actually good :D

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

••••There’s plenty of SPOILERS in this review****••

Peyton is 6 feet tall or was it 6.5. Not sure; but in my head, I’m like I wouldn't want to be that tall. She has a hard time with a lot of things people keep calling her tall. like she doesn't know that already. & top of that she was trying to go on dates with the tallest guys to win a bet (which was to pay college). She couldn’t even fit girl clothing... I said why don't she just wear guy clothes lol. Her feet are a size 13 I said sheesh; I already know there’s no size 13, in women shoes, it stops at 12 as I know of. but now she's sewing her clothing to make them fit & she finally knows what she wants to go to college for. That what I am glad of how she figured out what she wanted out of life, even when she is dealing with so much. But the thing is in REAL LIFE there are real clothing for TALL GIRLS 😂...

BTW THAT;

Smh; what Jay did to Peyton at that performance was dead wrong; I think he ONLY came to her house to apologize because of the principle coming for him and Doug's head... not only that everybody was pissed off at him and giving him hell. Even his parents; but soon she mentions Tim name his attitude change.. like boy bye... I’m like you mad-mad but you didn’t have to pull the girl shirt off like that... where she ended up being bare-chested for everybody to see her tits...


I can’t stand Tim or that girl Tori; like sheesh I knew something was going to happen with Tim. & his mouth... that Tori girl didn’t want to lose that bet that’s the only reason she was running her lip to Tim about the bet... Peyton wasn’t using Jay for the bet she didn’t even confirm any dates she had with Jay like the other guys she went with. Tori wack self realizes that too. I hope Peyton doesn’t be cool with her again... UGH just horrible...


Plus, I am irritated at her and how she does her mother. Because her mom is trying to communicate with her. But I believe that if she actually communicates with her idiot dad maybe she could give her mother the help that she actually needs. Especially, with that house being the way it is... I kept getting irritated because I’m like she could do something about that. When her mother around and not seeing that she’s moving things. BUT, that could be hard to especially if her mom gets upset when she even thinking about moving or throwing away a broken umbrella or an old newspaper from 2006.


But in the end, I was glad her mom got the help that she needed. It took Peyton snapping on her to pull herself together for both her and her daughter which I am glad for. Especially that house getting a good cleansing. Not only that I’m not even mad at Jay anymore since he was the one to rip video and pictures of Peyton tits for everyone to see & Peyton for taking up for herself when it happened. Plus, dude I swear it may have been Tim that Rob liked dang flipping; it was actually freaking crazy Zack lol. All the denial and pretend he was doing to and come on to those women. Man; you will never know until you find out the truth. Because there’s a lot of people that hide who they truly are especially with their sexuality. Plus I’m glad; that Peyton went alone to that prom you don’t need a date to have fun and time she still won that BET between her, Steve and Tori.... even if she didn’t go to prom with Rob. I was just glad she brave her tallness and loved herself. But it also good that her dad had called her when that incident happened at the theater performance with her and Jay; I still want to smack him for that it was so embarrassing. But glad in the end; they ended back with each other and both ended up in the colleges “Juilliard and NY School of Fashion (I do wonder if the Fashion school she was attending actually name was “Parsons The New School for Fashion Design” because it’s different ones “Design, Interior, Technology, Arts, Medicine etc” I’m just saying!🤷🏽‍♀️

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...