Thursday, March 14, 2019

Review: Accidental Marriage: A Bad Boy Romance

Accidental Marriage: A Bad Boy Romance Accidental Marriage: A Bad Boy Romance by Scott Wylder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay!

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

***Short spoilers***

Okay; I was curious about this book; and was wondering what it was about and what will happen. What I didn’t know was it was this SHORT.., I was still trying to figure out how they love each other that fast when they just got married accidentally “they didn’t even know each other. The sad part about it is; he’s a contract killer or whatever you called it. But in the end, I’m glad he saved her and killed the man that he was supposed to kill.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...