Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Review: Gay Rebel: The Complete Biker Next Door Series

Gay Rebel: The Complete Biker Next Door Series Gay Rebel: The Complete Biker Next Door Series by Jesse Fuchs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***********Spoilers In here•••• ***********

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I thought this book was cute. I wasn’t disappointed. When I started the first book; that I have gotten for FREE. I had me curious, so I had to get the complete series to see what happened next. I understood why Mark didn’t want to live with his parents; they both were judgemental and didn’t know David “Mr. Cook” from the back of their asses. But Mark got to know him. I did think that Mr. Cook waited until Mark turned eighteen to sex him. Because you never know he may have been watching Mark from afar as Mark was watching him from Afar. I also figured that Kevin was gay too, and I was right. The funny thing is I knew that in the end Mark was going to see David again, it took him moving out of his parents how to see him. The ending had me cracking up they sex’it on Mark boss (David) old friend desk. How rude was that they didn’t care at all either. I was glad that in the end that David came to his senses and finally claimed mark as his; took him long enough, especially when he let Mark sex all the other guys in the gang (motorcycle club).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...