Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Review: Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend

Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend by Victoria Blue
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

•••***A possibility of a couple or a few spoilers in this review•••

https://ladiikeiii.wordpress.com/2019...

I was given an advanced copy of this ebook, for an honest review.


& I will say this I was not expecting this book to be this way. Meaning; over being a book boyfriend, by pretending to be the characters from the books that the women he meets. & have sex with them. I thought that he was going to model 😂 for the cover of a book. Smh; but in reality, that’s not how it happens and how he meets Bailey? In my head, I was like was I reading the description of the book wrong or what sheesh!

What I did come to realize was Hardin, is the Bailey women that Oliver end up falling for his best friend Skye is working for him. Talk about a triangle of drama to come. & the crazy thing is Bailey was Melanie the first woman he sex’it with. I didn’t see that coming either; I was as confused as Oliver. When I was reading, I kept wondering why she came back for a second time. But used her real name a second time. I’m like I know she has no twin...

One thing I know is it is AWESOME that the author wrote a book in a male point of view when it comes to series. This is by far the first one. Because since I’ve been reading this series. It’s always a female point of view but added males in current chapters. I love this :D

But the thing I hate about Oliver dumb ass is the fact that he is hella stupid. He sits and goes off on his best friend who was there for him through everything, but wouldn’t peep a damn word to Bailey ass. It’s so annoying! If he didn’t meet Bailey; none of the evil he has or attitude that both he and Skye have for one another wouldn’t have happened. He so blind; that he doesn’t realize that Skye been gunning for that position for a while now. I do think Bailey be keeping things from him A LOT! But he doesn’t care at all it’s ridiculous. Janice or whatever her name is right Oliver does let people walk all over him. He just like this person in my family it’s annoying.


I do also hope that Oliver and Skye can forgive each other because it is ridiculous that they both are letting Bailey get in between their friendship. In the end, it’s good to know that Bailey didn’t try to sabotage Skye from winding that election. Skye she did need to take several seats. Though; Oliver was still ignorant at times. I was glad that she finally came to her senses to apologize for her stupidity because she looked like a fool in the end; lol! But glad they all forgave each other in the end. I figure that Bailey wasn’t a bad person; since this series always have a happy ending. But it does makes you wonder about her when it came to Skye. That political crap will change a person; do things they usually wouldn’t do. What it was Bailey knew all the details in the situation with her husband and the guy Robert. I was glad she didn’t want Skye into that crap because it would’ve messed up her career. Though, if Skye wasn’t friends with Oliver I don’t think Bailey would’ve saved her.... it was good she cared about Oliver best friend; I thought Skye wanted Oliver most of the time, but it wasn’t the case.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Hot Roommate Blues

Hot Roommate Blues by Parker Avrile My rating: 4 of 5 stars ***Spoilers here and there*** I’m a start of...